Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

1st RDWC build

So I'm planning my 1st rdwc. I want to start with 5 17g totes a DIY water chiller from a old freezer. Can anyone point out some flaws or improvements to the design. I plan on 3" return lines between totes and back to DIY chiller and 1/2" or 1" feed lines to water falls in each tote. I'm offsetting the return lines to create what I think will be a swirling effect. I think I'll be using atleast a 1000gph pump to make it all work. Please dont state the obvious by saying buy a chiller.

July 17, 2019 at 07:10PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog