Skip to main content

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031) - WhaTech

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

HELP! CAP Ebb/Grow Controller Wiring

I recently purchased a used CAP Ebb/Grow Control bucket only to find that it will not kick on the drain pump. One of the relay switches was bad so I replaced it but it still wont kick on the drain pump. I believe that the previous owner probably attempted to fix the unit himself and he probably failed to wire it back properly. CAP's website is down since Hydrofarm bought them out and I cant get Hydrofarm to respond back to my emails.

What I need is for someone who has the exact same...

HELP! CAP Ebb/Grow Controller Wiring

Popular posts from this blog