Skip to main content

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031) - WhaTech

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydro Veg room Ideas?

Hi all,

I have a custom RDWC flower room (6-site), and I'm looking to set up a veg tent with hydro setup, where i can grow the girls ready to go for a few weeks and then transplant into flower room when ready.

I was planning to have a mini RDWC going but the veg tent is small so I'd struggle to fit a rdwc system in I Think.

The size is 1.4x700 so not overly huge, but I need to get 6 plants in some sort of System where I can transplant them into the separate RDWC totes once they're ready....

Hydro Veg room Ideas?

May 08, 2019 at 11:28PM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog