Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Run off ppm rising week 3 flowering. Even when giving them a feed strength they were fine on in wk2

What’s up everybody?
So I’m running 1800w hps over 5 plants in a capn style setup but 5 plants on one res not one plant per res. I had to go away for about 5 days and my brother took care of them for me but after about 2 or 3 days of me being gone the ppm runoff kept rising. I left him with a res mix at 850 and it stayed right around there the first few waterings. Then it started going up to 900 or 930 for couple waterings in a row. Had him mix a batch at 750ppm since they had been taking...

Run off ppm rising week 3 flowering. Even when giving them a feed strength they were fine on in wk2

Popular posts from this blog