Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RDWC how much PK to add

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
RDWC how much PK to add
Hello all my first grow with RDWC system. So far my plants look great 3 weeks into flower 360 litre system 8 plants. I have another 8 plant system for veg.

I needed to veg the plants for a week longer in the flower room so started them on grow nutrients then just topped up with bloom nutes around 1 week into flower and have continued to do so, around 20 litres a day.

I am in the zero change out camp apart from flush (they had a fresh batch when they changed rooms from veg to flower)....

RDWC how much PK to add

Popular posts from this blog