Skip to main content

Tradie finds disused marijuana hydroponics set-up in secret room of Gold Coast home - 7NEWS

Tradie finds disused marijuana hydroponics set-up in secret room of Gold Coast home    7NEWS from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Tradie finds disused marijuana hydroponics set-up in secret room of Gold Coast home    7NEWS Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

How get 2lb per flood table?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
How get 2lb per flood table?
I used to pull 3lbs consistently in my 8x4 space, under 2 x 1000w hps. 4 week veg. Now im switching to COB (1300w) and 2X 4 by 4 flood tables. I was thinking i should easily pull the same weight or better once i get dialled in. In fact, i figure i should be able to do 2lbs per table. But... how to do it?

I have a 24 plant count limit on my med lic. Another restriction is that i have 71 inches total height in the room when my lights are all the way up. So take off 22 in for light distance...

How get 2lb per flood table?

Popular posts from this blog