Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Bluelab ppm rising oddly, help explain?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Bluelab ppm rising oddly, help explain?
Hey gang,

just like it says .. the lights came on today and:
ppm = 980
temp =67
ph = 5.5

two hours later i peaked in and am scratching my head
ppm = 1130
temp = 67
ph = 5.6

I did add a few ml of ph up to raise it to 5.6 ph but that would not add 150 ppm to my numbers (maybe 10 to 20 ppm added from the little ph up I used).. its just boggles me and am curious if others had this and figured out why the jump .. thank you

Popular posts from this blog