Skip to main content

Centuria acquires 21ha glasshouse in Katunga - hortidaily.com

Centuria acquires 21ha glasshouse in Katunga    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Centuria acquires 21ha glasshouse in Katunga    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Bleach in DWC

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Bleach in DWC
Hello, I have resorted to adding 8 drops per gallon of bleach to my 5 gallon bubble bucket after battling the slime. After researching, it seems to have no ill effect to the plant. Just curious if anyone else has used bleach and if so at what strength? How was your results?

I have tried H2O2 30ml/gal at 17.5% NO HELP

I have tried Sub B, voodoo juice, and orca NO HELP

I have clean setup with optimal res temps NO HELP

None of these have done a thing an so I have decided to run a...

Bleach in DWC

Popular posts from this blog