Skip to main content

Tradie finds disused marijuana hydroponics set-up in secret room of Gold Coast home - 7NEWS

Tradie finds disused marijuana hydroponics set-up in secret room of Gold Coast home    7NEWS from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Tradie finds disused marijuana hydroponics set-up in secret room of Gold Coast home    7NEWS Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

AN to Remo

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
AN to Remo
Im finishing current flowering with the regiment I started (AN) but for next runs im switching to the Remo lineup.
Thoughts? Who has made the switch? Also, will I have to monitor my pH more than I have been with the AN pH perfect recipee? I used to check pH lots, but with AN I've noticed it is as promised, always right on. Can I expect the same with Remo?

Popular posts from this blog