Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

PH rise, EC rise, less water usage

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
PH rise, EC rise, less water usage
Hi guys,
I'm in the week 3 of flowering and I need some advice.
A few days ago I noticed that my plants started to use less water per day (10% less). This was followed by slightly raised EC by 0,03EC. It was a bit confusing bcs I lowered the humidity and room temperature a day before (from 27 to 26 celsium, from 56 do 50 humidity) - I was expecting the plants will start to use more water bcs of the lowered humidity.

From this point the EC was constantly rising, so I diluted the water in the...

PH rise, EC rise, less water usage

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !