Skip to main content

Everything You Need to Know About Hydroponics Farming - MSN

Everything You Need to Know About Hydroponics Farming    MSN from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Everything You Need to Know About Hydroponics Farming    MSN Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help with Uniseals

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Help with Uniseals
Hello,

I am installing an RDWC system using 2" Uniseals, 2" PVC, and 27L HDX totes.

I cut my holes in the totes using a 3" hole drill bit, but when I place the Uniseal inside the hole, it pops in fairly easily and is not very tight. Even when I insert the 2" PVC pipe into the Uniseal, it just slides right in with no reluctance. What am I missing/doing wrong?? All the videos on youtube show people struggling to get the PVC into the Uniseal, but mine slides in like butter.

Appreciate the...

Help with Uniseals

Popular posts from this blog