Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Billy's Water Works

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Billy's Water Works
So here's the plants.
44x chocolope cuttings.
They're rooted into 3 inch rock wool and I then put them on top of net pots full of grow stone and vegged the roots out of the pots in a little ebb and flow system, ready for the tubes that are about ⅔ full of flowing water.

1 full day of 12/12.
View attachment 4207207

I mixed my feed a little stronger than I normally like (1.2ec normally) but still in a nice range .
View attachment 4207208

pH seems fairly steady. I've renewed all...

Billy's Water Works

Popular posts from this blog