Skip to main content

Trinidad and Tobago: Maloney Government School gets hydroponics garden from Presto Market - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Trinidad and Tobago: Maloney Government School gets hydroponics garden from Presto Market    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Trinidad and Tobago: Maloney Government School gets hydroponics garden from Presto Market    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Fox Farm Bottled nutes & hydro

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Fox Farm Bottled nutes & hydro
I'm only experimenting with hydro, using fox farm bottled nutes (big bloom/grow big/tigerbloom) how would i go about feeding my plant in it? what should i start off with?
NPK% of grow big is 6-4-4
NPK% of big bloom is 0.01-0.3-0.7
I won't even bother with adding in tiger bloom, i know i don't wanna use that yet.
I'm gonna be in something that's 1 gallon
If there's any addition information someone needs to help me, let me know.

Popular posts from this blog