Skip to main content

Hydroponic garden is newest addition to Urban League STL - KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis

Hydroponic garden is newest addition to Urban League STL    KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponic garden is newest addition to Urban League STL    KTVI Fox 2 St. Louis Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Clones from root rot plants

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Clones from root rot plants
Hello lads, I'm from the UK and this is my first post/thread.

I have had a disastrous start with my transition from coco to RDWC.

First attempt root rot in all 10 plants at 6 weeks old from seed, binned and started again. Second attempt root rot in all 10 plants at 6 weeks old from seed.

Luckily I know where I went wrong. This RDWC is a big learning curve

In the last few days changed from a sterile unit to using Hydroguard and it seems to have helped, but they are only about 8" tall and...

Clones from root rot plants

Popular posts from this blog