Skip to main content

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched - Gulf Digital News

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

PH rising when adding to grow systems

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
PH rising when adding to grow systems
Wondered if anyone has had this issue. I run oldschool gen hydro power grower drip systems. I premix nuts and pH adjust 20 gallons at a time in separate resevoir. I then add to individual buckets as needed. I do a complete flush of buckets every 14 days. What I've noticed lately is I can pH adjust my nutrient mix to anywhere between 5.8 and 6.2 but when I add it to the individual systems and then check pH there it is 6.7-6.8. My plants look perfectly healthy but Id like to get this...

PH rising when adding to grow systems

Popular posts from this blog