Skip to main content

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched - Gulf Digital News

Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Bahrain News: First phase of hydroponics production project launched    Gulf Digital News Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Help plants just start 4th week today.

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Help plants just start 4th week today.
Does anybody know what’s wrong with my plants. It was said it Can’t be over or under watered since I’m growing hydroponic. I’ve also tried multiple things to get my temps inside my box down. It was average 90+ degrees. But you can see my new temps on grow meter. I just changed the water an put in nutes a day ago. It could possibly be wind burn since I had a small fan pointed directly at my plants but it has been 3 days since I moved the fan upward.

Popular posts from this blog