Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Question about upping nutrients as plants grow.

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Question about upping nutrients as plants grow.
Hello. I have a couple Mama Mia's that are about 22 days or so from seed in a rdwc. I have been feeding them around 150ppm for a week and they seem to be growing well. My base water is 150ppm for a total of 300ppm. My nutrients have stayed at 300ppm steady all week. PH has stayed at 5.7-5.9 all week and I have not adjusted it yet.

I am going to do a res change in a couple of days and was wondering if I should stick with 150ppm?
A better question would be how do you know when to increase...

Question about upping nutrients as plants grow.

Popular posts from this blog