Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Harvest a Pound Every Three Weeks!

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Harvest a Pound Every Three Weeks!
Outdoor growers are heading inside now so I thought if might be a good time to start a thread on how you can harvest a pound every three weeks from a 7x8' closet.

I'll take you through my process from start to harvest.


What is different about my system vs. others?


1) 3 separate Aero/NFT flower systems allow me to run a 9 week flower cycle. This allows the buds to fully ripen and also allows me to run strains with more Sativa in them.


2) I...


Harvest a Pound Every Three Weeks!

Popular posts from this blog