Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Food grade barrels with smell safe to use for holding tank?

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Food grade barrels with smell safe to use for holding tank?
I have 2 food grade 55 gallon drums I got cheap off a local guy. He used them as rain barrels for many years but they still smell like the soda syrup that he said was originally stored in them. I cant remember exactly how long he used them.. 10+ years at least.
Do I need to be concerned about stuff leeching out into my water or should I try to clean them more? I was going to put them out back to collect the RO waste water but plans changed.
I have a large holding tank already, but I was...

Food grade barrels with smell safe to use for holding tank?

Popular posts from this blog