Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

4x2 Flowering ALL HELP APPRECIATED

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
4x2 Flowering ALL HELP APPRECIATED
Hey guys. Tomorrow I'm going to start flowering my 3 ladies who grow in hydroponics. They are all clones from a buddy of mine and have been growing vegging a couple of months.

Tomorrow I'm going to start flowering in a 4x2 tent I bought. I have 2 600w Full Spectrum Mars Hydro LEDs to grow with. I'm growing the three ladies in a 5 gallon bucket each. They are in systems I made which have 2 Air stones per bucket as well as two pumps.. One to with a sprinkler head attached to it spraying water...

4x2 Flowering ALL HELP APPRECIATED

Popular posts from this blog