Skip to main content

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Australia: Indoor grower and developer to launch inaugural hydroponic farm    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Complete Low Cost Fertilizer: Bokashi?

Hello, I am trying to create an effective low cost fertilizer. for my DWC bucket.
I would like to know what do you think about these.

What about Bokashi Liquid? Should these contains enough NPK and minerals besides the bacteria?

I tried at the beginning with vermicompost but I saw that is not enough.
I don't understand...
Shouldn't the vermicompost contain all the nutrients from foodscraps?

That is why I am trying with Bokashi. I believe this should contains many nutrients right? I mean...

Complete Low Cost Fertilizer: Bokashi?

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog