Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Fist time DWC bucket. I think it turned out ok.

Hello everybody.

This was my first attempt at a DWC bucket. I have always grown in coco, or soil. After seeing some pretty good results from other people I thought I would give it a try. It’s pretty simple. That’s why I like it. 😁 I learned ALOT for the next grow. 😜


I still have some trimming to do but you get the idea. The buds grew so large I had to tie them up in the grow tent during the last week of flower.

Can’t wait for the next grow. 😁

Cheers!!




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


from THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums - DWC Bubbler
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog