Skip to main content

Scotts (SMG) Subsidiary Teams With BFG for Hydroponic Growth - Yahoo Finance

Scotts (SMG) Subsidiary Teams With BFG for Hydroponic Growth    Yahoo Finance from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Scotts (SMG) Subsidiary Teams With BFG for Hydroponic Growth    Yahoo Finance Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Dwc plumbing problem.

Hey guys I'm in week 4 of flower with two 4 month old veged plants which roots are getting so full in side the 5 gallon buckets that the water isn't draining out the bottom.

I'm looking for solutions. I'm using 3/4" hull fittings top n bottom. I was thinking on getting a threaded t and throwing on a preferated hose so it'll hold the roots back.

Any other recommendations? I'll be swapping out the bottom drains for 1-1½" hull fittings for next flower cycle but for now I need a quick fix.

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog