Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water Filtration solutions for RDWC

Hello all,

have not been on this site for a while, but I am at an impasse and would like to hear from the community.

I am in the process of switching from soil to hydroponics. specifically a RDWC system. I just completed my first hydro harvest with acceptable results, but there is definitely room for improvement.

A little about my setup:

I have 4 12 site RDWC systems (2 are 13 gallon buckets, other two are 8). one is up and running and as soon as I harvest my next crop I will be setting...

Water Filtration solutions for RDWC

from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog