Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Royal gorilla from royal queen seeds hydro grow

This is my first hydro grow I got some seeds from a buddy first one I planted of the mango tango was fem. She is 11 inches tall and just got topped at 7 nodes maybe a bit late we will see she's still had 3 more weeks in veg I took two small clones want to see how it goes I have a flower micro grow with 4 1600 lumen cfls and in my veg room I have a mix of led and cfl lights. I've read it does some good things. The leds are 5600 lumens and the two cfl Bulbs in veg with the two led lights are...

Royal gorilla from royal queen seeds hydro grow

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog