Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

My homemade dwc x4

My first dwc I have had many soil ( wich I much prefer ) I have 4 seeds ( bluz/medi-haze/gorilla glu/ bubble bomb) these have been flipped now for 3 week these pictures are around that age I'm currently at end of 4th week will update 4 week 4 day pics . but as in soil the flowering slows towards end. Not moving in soil I left longer and boosted towards end of 5th week but in dwc feed I have ionic but also ionic pk boost should I go out and see if that is hydro boost like in soil or will pk boost work well thanks p.s long time to go lol

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk


from THCtalk.com - Cannabis Growing Forum & Cannabis & Marijuana Discussion Forums - DWC Bubbler
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog