Skip to main content

Bud Box Pro XL,XXL, & Titan 2 - Silver Lining Grow Room Tents Hydroponics

£200.00   Buy It on eBay for only: £200.00 Buy It Now on eBay Read more Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Leaving town for a few days, will my DWC plant be ok?

hey all, a cousin of mine will be in town and and said he can waters my girl. I'm leaving town and my plant will be un attended for about 2 days which will be ok because ill top it off before i leave. its a 3 gallon DWC bubbler, which will be getting short when he gets here but should be ok. i'll leave instructions for him. I have 2 buckets so usually i just make a new mix in bucket 2 and move the lid over when the water gets low in buket 1, i guess my question is, can i premix bucket 2...

Leaving town for a few days, will my DWC plant be ok?

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog