Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Water chiller

I’ve just purchased this system and it states that I need a 1/4hp water chiller but I’ve seen on other sites that I’d get by with a 1/15hp to 1/10hp chiller can someone point in the right direction as I don’t want to over kill it and get one that’s to big and then under do it and have the chiller just constantly working not reaching the desired temp.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Learn more about hydroponics

Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Popular posts from this blog