Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Late flowering ph question

I’m in the end of week 6 start of week 7 flowering

Hydro rdwc

Using r/o water I’m changing out old water for fresh water In a day and I plan to stop feeding the base nutrients.

I’m still using 2 boosting nutrients up until week 8 maybe 9 depending on when they are ready.

My question is
When Should I stop using ph?
Should I continuing worrying about ph levels?
looks like these have another 2 or 3 weeks to go[ATTACH type="full"...

Late flowering ph question


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog