Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Hydro RDWC Grow

Here is my hydro grow. She is doing pretty well with the reccomendations of a few members on previous posts. Hoping the spots clear up now that the pH was confirmed in range even at the lower end. The lights were raised and I LST'd her so I would bring her over toward the spot the male was in previously before it for pulled.

I forget what I got out of my college time grow but will this double in size when put into flower or more/less?

Any reccomendations appreciated


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog