Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Well water vs RO

Sorry in advance if this has been asked/debated. Searched and really didn't find an answer.

I've been using my well water and have had mild success. The ppms are high so I can never really add a decent amount of nutrients to my res. Usually 5ml of micro and 10ml of bloom of GH nutes per 5 gallons is all they can take before issues start surfacing. The buds just seem to be fairly airy. I've been looking into investing in an Apec RO water filter. Would going RO and being able to use more...

Well water vs RO


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !