Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

DWC troubles, advice needed

Hi all,

maybe I just suck but I'm really trying. Here's what I do, please pick apart what I do and tell me if Im doing something wrong.

setup: (2) 315w CMH, DWC bubbletotes

I will make my res following the General Hydro feeding chart for recirculating, maybe each week I should drain to waste, but I felt I was wasting money down the drain, anyways lets forget I said that... So I use the recirc chart. below...

DWC troubles, advice needed


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog