Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Autopots almost hydroponics haha! Springtails

Hey guys I have a small autoflower plant in a 3,6L pot, way to small I know! But it was a free bee haha!
I bought autopots for my next grow 15L.
So I had the great idea to install my 3,6L pot in the autopot tray to make it as big as possible!
Well it worked great, the float worked well and filled the tray with water, 2 days ago. And when the tray was empty it filled it up again! So no problems yet!
but this morning I woke up to check out my little girl and I see some small tiny fucking...

Autopots almost hydroponics haha! Springtails


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog