Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

RO reservoir set up?

Im doing a ebb and flow 2 tent set up, nothing huge. I need roughly 30 gallons once a week. I have an apec 5 stage RO system w/ auto shut off. I was thinking about getting a 55 gallon tub, put a float valve in it, elevate it, and drain from a valve on the bottom into 6 gallon jugs I can carry around. I realize that shit is going to be heavy. Ive scoured the forum looking for posts, Renfro had alot of good advice but he isnt around anymore.

Im looking for advice, things I might not be...

RO reservoir set up?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog