Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

recycling waste nutrient solution in RO system

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but anyways I just ordered an RO system.
84DBC5D6-B543-4D67-837E-AD16C0F63624.png
According to the epa you should put your nutrient solution into an RO system to clean it. Since I’m on a well I figured it’d be good to help with water use to why not recycle that water into the next nutrient solution change. This ones a 1:1 filter to waste

So my question is how do you get the nutrient solution into an RO system? Or do I say fuck it...

recycling waste nutrient solution in RO system


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog