Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Gearing up for my first grow - is it possible to grow in high humidity without mold issues?

I've tried to do my reading, and the research that comes after that reading. I've settled on this guide (Floraflex) because it would allow me to hit the temps without a ton of artificial adjustments, and specifically without introducing Air Conditioning to my setup. I have a 4x2 tent with plenty of air flow power (I've modified an S6 fan so I can control it with a Home Assistant setup). I'll be in full control of the thermostat and...

Gearing up for my first grow - is it possible to grow in high humidity without mold issues?


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog