Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Well water and ph rise issue

Here's a water sample print out want to see what other people think. I've been using some of this water on my current set up befor I move to new proptery. Just wanted to see if I would run Into issues. Four strains rooted clone usual feeding for 3 weeks no issues so far. Only problem I've been having is constant ph rise in my drain to waste resi. Something I definitely need to figure out as I'm frequently gone 3 days out of the week.


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog