Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

So....I guess I screwed up my nutrient mix in my RDWC

So....I guess I screwed up my nutrient mix in my RDWC......I premixed the nutrients in a gallon jug to add to the water to get the proper PPM (40 gallon system)...but I guess this is not OK.
I added too much CalMag.....the plants look brittle and dry...
Just too much creativity going on ......!..I'm guessing it's more of a stick to the schedule type thing...
#1 - Here's a nutrient schedule...What you think......?
#2 - when changing water...does a person let all the water out ...so there's...

So....I guess I screwed up my nutrient mix in my RDWC


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog