Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Flooding height on 2 Gal smart pots

Hey everyone I’ll give ya quick rundown on my
current situation. Been doing ebb/flow for most of
Growing cycles and typically use 6 in rock wool cubes on top a few inches of hydroton with good yields. Over time I’ve gotta burned out on rockwool and dealing with disposing of them so I’ve been trying a new methods. I’m running 4 by 4 tables with 20-30 2 gal smart pots filled with hydroton. I’m on week 8 now and getting ready to begin flush and honestly the yields look no where near the volume...

Flooding height on 2 Gal smart pots


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/flooding-height-on-2-gal-smart-pots.1033834/

Popular posts from this blog