Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Advanced Nutrients, is R.Osmosis water required? Running hot!

Hey everyone, usually a supersoil guy but I've recently invested in a autopot system and just gearing up for the next grow. I've started top watering since my clones are still small and just planted.

my water is pH 7.5
and 120-150ppm

So I installed a hose carbon filter, two in a row actually to fill my reservoir and watering pots and have gotten my tds around 80-100ppm so my question is this,

I've added
1.0 ml/l sensi grow a/b
2.0 ml/l voodo
1.0 ml/l calmag (growing in coco).

My pH...

Advanced Nutrients, is R.Osmosis water required? Running hot!


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/advanced-nutrients-is-r-osmosis-water-required-running-hot.1033139/

Popular posts from this blog