Skip to main content

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024 - CNET

The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics The 8 Best Indoor Smart Gardens for 2024    CNET Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Serious Issues with my Plants

Hey guys,

I seriously don’t know what’s wrong with my plants. On some of them, the leaves are turning crispy and yellow and curling downwards. I’m so clueless as to why. The PH is at a good level, temperature and humidity is perfect. I tried watering down their nutrient solution in case they were getting too much nutrients. Nothing seems to work. It doesn’t happen to all my plants even though they’re attached to the same system, but just a few. At first, the look completely fine until they...

Serious Issues with my Plants


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics https://www.rollitup.org/t/serious-issues-with-my-plants.1015874/

Popular posts from this blog