Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Flood table advice

So this is my first attempt at a flood and drain table, I have the girls in clay pebbles in 5 gal smart pots.. it floods every 4 hours for a total of 15 minutes and only turns on when the lights are on (was told not to feed them when the lights are off) the ph was a bit high at 6.5 the rpm of my neuts is around 550 and I'm running remo nutrient.

My brother set this up, I usually do DWC and never have any issues. I think there needing more water cuz they clay doesn't hold moisture... but I...

Flood table advice


January 31, 2020 at 12:08AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog