Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Sick of Root Rot can I convert my RDWC to some other system?

Hello lads, I have a diy RDWC system with airstones, just like the current culture ones. I had root rot in my firts grow and have had it ever since to some extent, just getting a bit fed up now. Lost full grow after full grow with a few decent grows in between. I now have 10 plants with the rot again due to the 3 day hot UK weather spell, came on in 2 days and crippled them. I can't really afford to buy or run a water chiller but res temps are not to bad 22 max in summer. I am running...

Sick of Root Rot can I convert my RDWC to some other system?

Popular posts from this blog