Skip to main content

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation" - hortidaily.com

"Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics "Growing demand from British retailers for lit cultivation"    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

First DWC. Just switched to 12hr w/ new res. Issue in 24hr

Hi everyone. I've just entered flowering with my first DWC. Yesterday (last night@430) I changed out the buckets cleaned rinsed and refilled with fresh grow nutrients for the first half of transitioning. Using Dutch Nutrient Formula. I know others that run the same program but under different methods so I feel confident saying the nutrients are not the issue,by themselves, perhaps I've done something. I upped the strength from 600ppm to 900. pH is 5.7. the system I have is just basic. I had...

First DWC. Just switched to 12hr w/ new res. Issue in 24hr

August 25, 2019 at 04:16AM

Read more about this fix

Popular posts from this blog