Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Cheap water cooler

After weeks of trying to keep my water cool in various different ways I finally found a solution that works for me.

Now im sure experienced growers have already done this at some point, but I personally had such a hard time trying to find something that would work for cheap and it seems to me like there is quite a few out there that feel the same way.

View attachment 4337509
View attachment 4337511

So as you can see a very simple method and it should work as long as you have...

Cheap water cooler

Popular posts from this blog