Skip to main content

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031) - WhaTech

Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Hydroponics Market Innovations Investigated by Size Analysis and Regional Analysis Forecast to (2024-2031)    WhaTech Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Budget DIY Hydroponics/NFT

Hello there and welcome to my DIY thread on RIU

Never got round to properly introduce myself, so quick recap.

Started growing back in 1998, when I as living at home, yes my parents were cool with that.

First strain grown both inside and outside was Skunk#1 from Positronics, smelled like catpiss mixed with oranges.

Thereafter I had several grows in my rented apartment and with friends at varies locations.
Was on OverGrow and CannabisWorld back in the day as MoS, but since OverGrow went...

Budget DIY Hydroponics/NFT

Popular posts from this blog