Skip to main content

Monte Carlo Casino 3 in 1 House Game Wooden Felt Craps Blackjack Roulette Table

£68.30   Buy It on eBay for only: £68.30 Buy It Now on eBay Best roulette products on ebay Don't forget to check out our gambling platform gamble-galaxy.com casino gamblers community

Chilling several rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics
Chilling several rez
I run titan flow and gro setups. I usually have 4 systems in flower, another in veg and a flood and drain table for early clones. So thats 6 50 gallon rez. I'm seeing water temps up at 78f lately. I started dropping old PH jugs of frozen water in them for now but thats not doing a whole lot and I have to change them every 8 hours to do much of anything. So it looks like I need to buy a chiller.

I will soon be moving the setup to the basement so the rez and buckets will be on...

Chilling several rez

Popular posts from this blog

Hydroguard and Clear Rez

Hydroponics / Aeroponics Hydroguard and Clear Rez I' new to hydroponics and was wanting to know if you can mix hydroguard and Clear Rez into your nutrients or do I need to run them with fresh water? more info...

Best way to bet on 1/1 bets on #roulette

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!!

New roulette strategy that is taking over most of the world !!! . Betting on Dozens if done right tends to get the same results no matter how it's done. A simple way is to bet 1nd then 2nd then 3rd repetitively using your progression on loses. . No brainer roulette strats that actually work !