Skip to main content

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed - hortidaily.com

Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Namibia: Farmers trained to use hydroponics and encroacher bush for animal feed    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

pH constantly at 3.5

Hi. So this morning I checked my pH of my water, and it was 3.5. I noticed that the leaves started turning yellow (my plants are a week old and a bit. Their roots havent left the pot yet). I put in some pH up, and it didn't work. All in all, I put a total of 50ml of pH up today, and it doesn't work. It used to work to control pH, but now it doesn't. Anything I can do? There is a tiny bit of algae on the rockwool, but that's managable and I am putting h2o2 now. I doubt it's that. I have a DWC...

pH constantly at 3.5

from Hydroponic Growing
Read more How to fix this hydroponic problem

Popular posts from this blog