Skip to main content

A propagation and plant-growing device in one - Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news

A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics A propagation and plant-growing device in one    Verticalfarmdaily.com: global indoor farming news Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Res size for 3x3 OD flood table

I use my flood table for flood and drain hydro with rockwool cubes. Last run went well with a 17 gal reservoir, changed once a week. Im thinking about jumping to a 27 gal res because im running 12 to 18 plants instead of 3.

I want my ph to rise from 5. to 6.5, with an acceptable tolerance of .2 and .3 on either end (5.7-6.2), over the course of the week by week 4 of flower. I was able to achieve this with barely any ph up or down beoynd week 5 on my first grow, and I'm worried ill need an...

Res size for 3x3 OD flood table


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog