Skip to main content

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues - hortidaily.com

Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com from "hydroponics" - Google News Learn more about hydroponics Greenhouse locations migrate and product innovation continues    hortidaily.com Visit potads uk classifieds for 1000's of 420 adverts

Res Cooling: PC Liquid Cooling Radiator Hack

Greetings,

I've been recently trying different methods to reduce my nutrient solution temps and I stumbled across a solution that is quite interesting. I used PC liquid cooling parts as a radiator through which I continually circulated my solution. Thanks to the second law of thermodynamics, radiators are an effective solution for transferring heat. Plus I figured a CPU was a hell of lot hotter than my reservoir, so it...

Res Cooling: PC Liquid Cooling Radiator Hack


from Hydroponics / Aeroponics
read more

Popular posts from this blog